Can I use/wear a corset after coolsculpting? (photos)

Corset after CS

There is nothing that you can't do after Coolsculpting.  If it feels good to wear a corset, go ahead and do it.
Sheila Nazarian

Corset and Coolsculpting

We don't have our clients use any compression after Coolsculpting, but you certainly can if desired. Be well, Dr. M

Jared Mallalieu, DO
Annapolis General Surgeon

Do I need a corset with Coolsculpting?

Hi,
Over having performed over 5000 Coolsculpting procedures, we find it a lot easier to have patients wear ace wrap for compression if they want to instead of buying specific compression garments.  The ace wrap is to minimize skin sensitivity to touch for one week.

Warmly,
Dr. Liu

Grace Liu, MD
Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Can I use/wear a corset after coolsculpting?

Thanks for your question. We advise our patients to wear some sort of a compression garment post treatment. Enjoy your results!

Brian C. Reuben, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Corset after CoolSculpting

Some patients feel better having compression after getting their abdomen treated. You can wear spanx or a corset if it is comfortable for you. I wish you the best of luck!

Robert G. Aycock, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Wearing a corset after coolsculpting

Coolsculpting is a no invasive procedure used to treat stubborn fat bulges.  Post treatment, you may go about your day as usual.  The results can take up to 12 weeks to show, so there is no need for compression garments in the days after treatment.

Dominic Castellano, MD
Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting

there is no need for compression after coolsculpting. that said, there is nothing wrong with wearing a corset or compression garments afterwards.

Coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
You do not need compression after coolsculpting.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Compression after Coolsculpting

I do not recommend compression after Coolsculpting. Coolsculpting is a procedure which does not require compression and may in fact interfere with the results. Best, Dr. Green

Corset after Coolsculpting?

Light compression after Coolsculpting will help with discomfort and will not be harmful, but a too-tight corset such as you show may actually cause circulation impairment and lead to scar formation or dead skin.

Why chance it? Ask your doctor what s/he recommends and follow that advice. Please. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon