How many syringes of filler do I need for temples? (photos)

I think I might want to fill in my temples but I'd like an estimate of how many fingers I would need to do this. Also what kind of filler would work best in this area? Thank you

In my practice I use Sculptra. Sculptra is a great option for rejuvenating sunken temples without having any irregularities or an overfilled result. It fills the temple region by producing a natural look to the face. Without a consultation it is difficult to give you the amount I would inject. I suggest consulting with a meticulous and experienced cosmetic physician who specializes in facial rejuvenation using fillers. Best Regards, Dr. Berger

Beverly Hills Physician

Filler for temples

Hello, and thanks for your question. It's hard to say without an in-person evaluation, but you would likely need at least 1-2 syringes. I recommend an in-person evaluation with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

2-4 mis of filler-Juvederm Voluma

Everyone will have their own favourite filler. You will require 1-2 mls of Juvederm each side. I tend to fit the front upper and lower quadrant, leaving the back (this saves the amount of filler that is used). The temple area should be treated as a unit, so I often volumise the brows and also fill the lateral or malar (cheekbones) if needed. This gives balance to the area. All the bestDr Davin Lim Laser and aesthetic dermatologistBrisbane. Australia 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist