How effective is ThermiTight on upper arms?

I have had two consultations on upper arm lifts with Board Certified Plastic Surgeons but neither thought that I had enough fat to justify the long scars. Would I be a candidate for ThermiTight? Would like to know if this is a recommended procedure for chubby arms.

ThermiTight for the arms

This procedure is effective and can be a great alternative to having a surgical procedure(Brachioplasty). The ThermiTight uses radiofrequency technology to heat the underlying tissue and stimulate collagen production. It does not primarily treat fat, however, certain temperatures can help to cause some lipolysis, or fat cell destruction. It  can take up to 6 months to see maximal results.

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is a Thermitight effective for fatty arms with loose skin? Excellent question. In the selected patients it's an excellent procedure. It does remove fat and tighten the skin. I know of no other procedure that comes close the results with the ThermiTight  with the exception of a brachioplasty, which leaves a scar from the axilla to the elbow. It is important to use the ThermiTight probe ircumferentially around the arm to tight all of the skin.

You would need to visit a Plastic Surgeon with the Therni equipment and experience to be evaluated personally. the limitations and expectations will be discussed. We do all ThermiTight procedures under local anesthesia and except for the sleeve you must wear, the recovery is mostly uneventful. Women seem to hate their sun damaged arms and excess are weight, and this is s solution for the problem.

ThermiRF for arm tightening/contouring

Without photos, it is difficult to give advice on which treatment would personally benefit you the most. We have been thermi in combination with a number of other treatments such as VASER hi definition or ultherapy for long term permanent results of improvement. I suggest you see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Contouring the upper arms

I would suggest SmartLipo for contouring your arms. I have performed SmartLipo numerous times on the upper arm area and since the incisions are so small, there is no risk of having long visible scars. My patients have been happy with the procedure. If your skin there is very loose then I would consider doing ThermiTight in conjunction to SmartLipo. ThermiTight is a great minimally invasive procedure to treat skin laxity. ThermiTight delivers radio frequency energy subcutaneously to tighten the skin in the desired area. SmartLipo is great for fat removal and skin tightening. Please schedule an in-person consultation so that a qualified doctor can review your treatment If you are interested, I recommend having a full consultation with a qualified physician in your area.

Bruce E. Katz, MD