Am I a good candidate for thermitight on the front of my legs? Right above top of knees and perhaps higher up on thighs (Photos)

I just had cellfina on just back of legs and one dimple on side and now I am looking to tighten skin on front thighs .. Right above knees and maybe higher up on thighs . is thermitight effective in this area or is there a better solution ? The loose skin above the top of my knees is what really bothers me

Tighter knees with ThermiTight

Yes, you are a good candidate to tighten your knees with ThermiTight.  Short of surgery, ThermiTight is the most effective technique for tightening them so far.  You can combine with Thermage for even more improvement.

ThermiTight for the Knees?

ThermiTight is an excellent option for loose skin above your knees.  Aside from direct skin excision or a body lift, to date we have had very few options for addressing loose skin above the knees.  

Now, using a series of tiny insertion points, we can place heat beneath the skin to tighten the skin (ThermiTight) followed by a series of external ThermiBody treatments to create even further tightening.  

I hope that helps!

Thermitight

Works great for the knees. Obviously not a replacement for removing skin surgically but short of that it's the best treatment for loose skin. 

Elan B. Singer, MD

ThermiTight for the knees.

Thank you for your question. Yes, ThermiTight is a great procedure to help tighten your knee area.ThermiTight is a minimally invasive procedure that utilizes the technology of the ThermiRF device to deliver controlled thermal energy into your treated areas. The ThermiRF device is attached to a small probe that gets painlessly inserted into your skin. Before inserting the probe, we use a local anesthetic to ensure your comfort. Once the probe is in place, the radio frequency energy gets sent into your tissues which stimulate collagen to tighten the skin. ThermiTight also helps to encourage natural collagen and elastin development in your treated areas helping your skin and tissues look youthful and firm.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

ThermiTight To The Knees

ThermiTight is an excellent option for the area above your knees. It can take around 6 months to see the results, but it is probably one of the best non-surgical options available for this area. Please find an experienced provider.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Cellulite -- Vaser Smooth, ThermiRF, Cellfina, Fat Transfer, Subcision

We have been using cellfina and thermi in combination in our practice with long term permanent results of improvement. I suggest you see an expert in cellulite and body treatments. Best, Dr. Emer.

Thermitight on the front of the legs

Dear Maria, 
ThermiTight may be a very good option for you here. This is an area where we don't have a lot of options, and ThermiTight could be done under local as an office procedure improving the quality and smoothness of the skin. I don't think you will find something that can completely reduce the cellulite, but this is a reasonable plan for what I see in your photos.

Stacey Folk, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon