I got Belotero injected under my eyes yesterday. How long will it take for the filler to settle down?

Right now I have lumps and the area feels kind of hard!

Belotero

I would give it 2 weeks to settle down and see what your final result is going to be. If there is residual lumps, it can be dissolved with hyaluronidase.

Under Eye Swelling after Filler Injections

Thank you for your question. The area you had treated is very sensitive and can cause swelling. It can take up to 2 weeks for all swelling to resolve and see your final results. 

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Belotero under eyes

It will take several weeks for the filler to settle under your eyes. You may have a combination of swelling and bruising for 1-3 weeks.  I would continue to ice.  Also, if you feel like there are still lumps in 2-3 weeks, you should see your provider who may be able to massage the filler.

Jean Keamy, MD
Westborough Ophthalmologist

Swelling under eye after filler

Thank you for your question. Typically Belotero filler will begin to settle down in two weeks. Please follow up with your doctor in two weeks if you have any concerns. 

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Swelling after filler

Thank you for your question.  I always tell my patients to wait a full two weeks to determine final results. The area is quite sensitive and can cause some swelling.  Be patient and return to your injector in two weeks if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Dr. Ariel Ostad MD PC 

Ariel Ostad, MD