How can I remove this dark spot on my bottom lip please help me (photos)

Dark spot Bottom lip Annoys me

Mole removal on the lips - Los Angeles

There are many different options for mole removal on the lower lip. In our office, we offer either laser or surgical treatments. Not all spots are suitable for laser removal. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Darkness on Bottom lip

The darkness in this area appears to be melasma.  Melissa is from a combination of sun exposure and often hormones as well.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist to discuss options from bleaching creams to Cosmelan.

Lower Lip Spot

Being silly, I could first say that YOU cannot remove this dark spot --better see a doctor to do it for you!  LOL

These spots on lips are very common and, in the huge majority of cases, completely harmless.  Removing them is a simple task for a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon.  It's an outpatient procedure that takes only a few minutes.

Your lip will be swollen for a few hours after, so don't do it on a day when you're planning to go out to lunch right after the visit.

The best part is that lips heal almost invisibly.  I love doing these removals because they make ME look good as a doctor.

Michael A. Greenberg, MD
Elk Grove Village Dermatologist