I had Radiesse in my hands and the veins still showing. Any suggestions?

she injected quite a few areas but did not lift the skin or massage it in. i'm not happy with the results and i'm seeing her next week for more filler. she's done a lot of my procedures. did a wonderful job of putting fillers in my face. should i mention this to her that i've seen other methods. she's considered a master injector and teaches procedures.

Radiesse to the hands

Insufficient volume of injection may be the main cause of the undercorrection. More volume of Radiesse may further help the hands and veins. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Hand rejuvenation with volume fillers and sclerotherapy - Buffalo Niagara, NY

Typically, the hands can get rejuvenated in our practice with sclerotherapy.

If volume loss is significant, we use fat injection or fillers such as Radiesse or Voluma. 

Cosmetic outcomes are excellent. 

I had Radiesse in my hands and the veins still showing.

We lift the skin and then massage the Radiesse when injecting the hands.  You can have more Radiesse or could consider Perlane or Voluma inbetween the previously injected areas.

Radiesse in Hands Without Improvement

Yes I would consider adding more radiesse or trying a different filler like voluma.  More permanently you can have fat injected and/or even sclerotherapy of the hand viens.  I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with expertise in hand rejuvenation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fat augmentation for hands.

More than 35 years ago I began using fat augmentation for aging hands. At that time people said it did not work. I injected only one hand in a patient and waited two years to show that yes indeed not only does it work but worked better than any other material. ( l then injected the other hand).  I continue to use fat augmentation rather than fillers since it is much cheaper and is permanent.