FTM: male breast reduction/gynecomastia or FTM top surgery? (Photo)

I am a Female to Male Transgender here in the Philippines, I have a really small chest and I am wondering if male breast reduction surgery will work for me since it is the same with the keyhole procedure for mastectomy. I found that male breast reduction is cheaper than double mastectomy, so I am wondering if this will work for me?

FTM

A periaereola incision would be enough to give you phenomenal result.  I'm not sure how it works in the Philippines. 

Chest surgery

A keyhole procedure might work for you based on the pictures that you have provided.  Generally speaking, a mastectomy will remove more breast tissue than male breast reduction. 

Josef Hadeed, MD, FACS