FTM: male breast reduction/gynecomastia or FTM top surgery? (Photo)

I am a Female to Male Transgender here in the Philippines, I have a really small chest and I am wondering if male breast reduction surgery will work for me since it is the same with the keyhole procedure for mastectomy. I found that male breast reduction is cheaper than double mastectomy, so I am wondering if this will work for me?

FTM

A periaereola incision would be enough to give you phenomenal result.  I'm not sure how it works in the Philippines. 

FTM

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Male Breast Reduction/Gynecomastia or FTM Top Surgery

Top Surgery is the #reduction and masculinization of the breasts and chest for a person who wants a more #masculine chest.  This is often an individual who desires #gender reassignment. Breast tissue is #removed and the #nipple position is usually made smaller and then placed in a more masculine #anatomic #position.  Top surgery allows for a more #comfortable chest with improved psychosocial benefits. Clothing fits better, physical activity may be easier. The chest can also be made more masculine with fat #grafting or #implants to provide a more muscular and #sculpted #appearance. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal #candidate.

FTM top surgery

I recommend to my patients with your particular body type that a periareola incision will most likely work with great results, but a double mastectomy will insure that all breast tissue is removed.  I have had great success with both types of procedure techniques.

FTM top surgery

Chest surgery

A keyhole procedure might work for you based on the pictures that you have provided.  Generally speaking, a mastectomy will remove more breast tissue than male breast reduction. 

Chest surgery