Do I need a top surgery revision? (Photos)

I'm 2 years post-op of double incision FTM top surgery and have concerns about the shape of my chest. From profile it has a generally rounded shape. Is this normal? I wonder if this could be because I rarely wore my compression vest after surgery. Could the shape not have settled correctly? Is this something that could be fixed by a revision? What technique could be used? I know it's impossible to say without seeing me personally, but a theoretical answer would help me out at this phase.

Top surgery revision

Based on the photos that you have provided it appears that you have a nice shape to your chest.  Revisions are always a possibility. 

FTM top surgery

I think your result is quite nice.  The round look gives the appearance of a male pec.  The scar is the biggest issue I can see.  Id suggest some laser to help blend it in and make it less noticeable.