How can I tighten loose skin on inner thighs due to weight loss?

I have been a yo yo dieter, but have been able to in the last 5 years relatively maintain my weight and although I work out (strength train) my inner thighs have loose skin, it's not severe but enough that it prevents me from comfortably wearing skirts, shorts or bathing suit. I did Venus Legacy already.

Skin Tightening Solutions with VASER, ThermiRF, ultrasound

This is difficult to answer without pictures. A hi-definition procedure may give you better results. I recommend a combination of VASER, ThermiRF, and ultrasound which would give great results for fat removal, contouring and skin tightening, if you're a candidate. However, if the inner thigh doesn't respond to skin tightening then surgery would be the best option. I suggest seeing a body contouring specialist.  Best, Dr. Emer.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Have you tried VASER Shape

Vaser Shape is a non-surgical treatment to smooth, firm and shape those troublesome problems areas to give you the body you desire.  It gives you visible results in just an hour. It is very effective in reducing the appearance of cellulite.  This technology is ultrasound.  Its a warm, soothing and comfortable treatment.  

Robert J. Troell, MD, FACS
Las Vegas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Have you tried VASER Shape

Robert J. Troell, MD, FACS
Las Vegas Facial Plastic Surgeon