Venus Legacy leaves bruising, burns and blistering. Is this normal?

The heat is so intense and I hear crackling like sparks at times on my face. I am told the hotter the better and to try and deal with it. One technician will keep turning the heat down. The next day I have tiny brown speckles in areas and they peel off (probably from sparks flying) and the blisters scab over and heal. My arms get so hot and then leave red dots all over which then turn into bruises which last at least a week and are very painful. I do have pictures but want to get some feedback first.

Venus Legacy leaves burns and marks and blisters

NO! This is NOT normal and your technician is performing the treatment wrong. And I'm also worried that something is wrong with the machine because it should not even be allowing that to happen. I would not recommend another treatment from this provider. My office has done over 50,000 Venus appointments and none of what you are saying has happened to any of our patients. It is not normal and actually dangerous. "This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."