Should the Venus Legacy procedure be performed by an Esthetician or a Doctor?

I went for a consult and never saw the doctor. This treatment was recommended by the Esthetician, along with the ultra shape for my inner thighs

Doctor Answers 2


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You don't need to be a doctor to perform this treatment .It can be easily performed by a properly trained healthcare provider. Having said that , it is best to seek treatment in a  cosmetic facility that has an MD  because the doctor can assesss  your problem and determine if you are a good candidate for the Legacy vs another treatment,  or using  a combination approach.

Montreal Physician

Seeing an Expert = Priceless--Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra, Cellutone, ZWave

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I recommend seeing an expert for best outcomes. For best results, Venus Legacy and Ultrashape should be combined with other treatments like Exilis Ultra and Cellutone/Zwave. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 206 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.