2 weeks post PRK. Any suggestions?

One week after PRK, with both contacts out, the vision in my right eye got worse. Halos and starburst are more than the left eye. It has been two week now since the procedure and there is a slight improvement in the right eye, there is difference in vision between the right and left. Sometimes my right eye seems a little tired as though it is trying to keep up with the vision of the left eye. Is this normal after the procedure? The classes in my school are a bit dusty, could this be a problem?

Visual fluctuation after PRK

PRK takes a long time to stabilize so this is normal
You should have had LASEK recovery recovery is much faster
Frequent preservative free artificial tears and Punctal plugs will speed stabilization

New York Ophthalmologist