Can I get a small tattoo lasered off after having received Kidney Transplant?

I have a small faded tattoo on my finger and want it removed, the clinic has says the laser zaps the ink which then goes to the blood and out through the kidneys, will this be safe for me considering I have had a kidney transplant three years ago?

Tattoo removal

I don't think having a transplant would preclude you from having your tattoo removed. I would recommend being cleared by your surgeon prior to treatment to be safe.

Tattoo Removal Options--Micropen TR

I would speak with your Dr, but laser tattoo removal shouldn't be a problem for you. Also, the tattoo can be removed with MicropenTR which is not a laser and can be used for tattoo removal. I recommend an evaluation with an expert in tattoo removal in order to determine the best options for you.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Tattoo removal and transplant

You should be able to safely have the tattoo removed without it affecting your transplant.  However, prior to undergoing any treatment, you should confirm with your transplant physician that he or she is in agreement.