Grid pattern hypopigmentation visible capillaries and irregularities in the skin. What can I do?

3 and a half years ago i had emerge frac laser 4 treatments in total. It has already beeb confirmed to me that i was over treated and i have thermal damage. Ive had 7 skin needling treatments. Dermaroller and dermapen with minimal improvement. Using vit A vit C antioxident serums every day . Im desperate now the one cheek was so damaged and is flat and scarred now what can i do. Seen loads of derms no one has had a solution

Thanks for your query.  You can apply tacrolimus cream over the hypo pigmented patches and observe for a while. You should apply proper sun block and moisturize it well. If you have uneven sides, you can get fat grafting done to even out the sides and for the scars you can consider surgical dermabrassions. You can consult a plastic surgeon for better result. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Problem from a laser, now what?

It is hard to say what is going on and what to do without pictures. Hypopigmentation is a very difficult problem to fix. I would try PRP and microneedling. Possibly using the Infini is helpful. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD