What can be done for indented acne scars, mostly rolling ones?

Hello, I would like to know what can be done for these types of scars. I've had 4 fraxel dual lasers and they said I should start to see improvement six months after my last one. Now is the time and I'm still not satisfied. I've also had several dermapens done but again, no results. I really would like the deeper scars to be less noticeable. The first picture is my good side which is my right and the second picture is my left side which needs a lot of work. Can someone please help? Thanks.

Thanks for your query. Fraxel is a great treatment for acne scar, but if you didn’t find much result from it then I would advise you to go in for surgical dermabrassions. Surgical dermabrassions is very extensive and goes up till the dermis layer making it smooth and even. It comes with a little downtime but it’s once a time procedure. You can consult a Board certified plastic surgeon for the same. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Getting the right combination for acne scarring with lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers

Yes, a combination approach is needed to see improvement with these types of scars. I recommend a combination of lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and filler. See an expert in acne scarring for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Improving acne scars - Infini and Bellafill will give results

As you have discovered, Dermapen treatment of acne scars is probably over rated. You need energy to create a better response. Infini is becoming the consensus best device for these scars. Deeper scars require filling and subcision. This is done with Bellafill. I think you will be happy with this combination.  

Steven F. Weiner, MD