Will the Dermapen help repair my damaged skin after fractional laser?

I had 4 laser treatments 2 weeks apart last one on highest level,level 5 it was the Palomar emerge non ablative laser. 19 months on still have scars/dents, pinholes in a grid pattern pigmentation, hypopigmentation recently been recommended the Dermapen and dermabrasion with recell. Would either of these help. Currently using Aspect dr face creams .

Fractional Laser

It sounds like the laser was performed too high and without enough time in between treatments to allow the skin to heal.  I would definitely not do any other procedures just now on your skin.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist who is an expert in lasers and would healing.

Time...give it time.

Grids can be seen with many fractional deceives including Erbium, CO2 and others. 
IMO 2 weeks apart is ridiculously short intervals- most of us will perform 6-8 weeks apart. 

Regardless, time will tell. My advice is not to use Dermapen - it may give you more grids. 
Continue with your Aspect Dr range, give it 3-4 months. Take selfies or you will have NI 
if it improves or not. 

OK, if it does not improve, see a plastics or dermatologist for an opinion. Have I treated grids-
yes, lots of them. Have I given grids to patients? Yes. It can be fixed. Time will be your best
guide. 

All the very best, 

Regards
Dr Davin Lim 
Laser Dermatologist
BRISBANE, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist