700cc high profile saline implants, 108lbs. Extreme pain in my breasts after recent weight loss. What could this be? (photo)

I recently lost 30+ pounds. I have never had any issues until this last month. Now I am having extreme pain in my breast especially when I am laying in bed on my side. The sternum area begins to feel like the tissue is being ripped apart, waking me from my sleep. And when I go to roll over I have to physically hold my breasts and then roll. Could this all be from the recent weight loss? 

Breast Pain

Thank you for your question and photos. Dramatic weight loss can certainly change the appearance of your breasts but should not cause pain. I recommend that you be evaluated in person by your Plastic Surgeon.

All the best

What is causing my chest pain

Thanks for the question.  Without examining you I am not sure what may be causing your chest pain, particularly after a weight loss.  I would always follow up with your personal Plastic Surgeon.  It is clear that your implants are very full, and have stretched out the skin, breast and pectoral muscle, but I don't know if this may have caused the pain that you are describing.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

700cc HP saline implants. Extreme pain in my breasts after weight loss. What could this be?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and I am sorry to hear of your breast pain.  Because your pictures do not demonstrate any clear areas of concern I would advise seeing your surgeon for an in-person evaluation and discussion of your symptoms.  Hope this helps.

Pain

It seems unlike that weight loss alone would cause you to have this pain.  I would recommend you see the surgeon who placed your implants for an in person evaluation of what may be causing the pain.  The pain may be unrelated to the implants but it is a good idea to have an evaluation for peace of mind.

James D. Frost, MD
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Extreme pain in my breasts after recent weight loss.

Thank you for your question. Based on pictures I can not comment the reason for unusual pain. I recommend you to see your surgeon for evaluation in person

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please follow up with your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon