What is difference between 375cc and 385cc and then 385cc to 400/405cc? All HP.

For example in tablespoons amounts ans width and projection measurements. Is this a noticeable difference? Worried about going too large with the 385cc and wondering if I were to switch to 375 if that would make much of a difference. Starting 34a, 10.5 diameter

This is a minimal difference.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

The difference between the 375cc and the 385cc is 10cc or 2 teaspoons.  I doubt that you would be able to tell the difference  in size looking at the two implants. The difference between the 385cc and the 400cc is 15cc or 3 teaspoons.  There is only a little difference between the two and most likely you could not tell them apart.  Discuss with your plastic surgeon your concerns about the implant sizes before surgery and try on sizers in the office.  Best wishes. 

Jeanette Padgett, MD, FACS
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

What size implants

30 mL of volume correlates to about an ounce of water. Therefore, a 10 to 15 mL difference between implants would be less than a teaspoonful over the entire surface area and volume of an implant. Even the most trained eye would not be able to see that difference under a breast. In my opinion, unless at least 75- 100 mL is placed in excess to the implant, it is not obvious to most observers. I would recommend you try and find a plastic surgeon with a Vectra 3-D imaging system that can show you on a three-dimensional image of your body pretty closely to what the actual implant would look like. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Breast Implant sizes

Thank you for your question. The difference of 10cc would be unnoticeable. Be sure to try on sizers and discuss your desired wishes with your PS to determine what size is most appropriate for you. Best of luck, Dr. Kludt

Nathan Kludt, MD
Stockton Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your question.  10cc difference is 2 teaspoons difference and would be unnoticeable in any breast augmentation patient.  Hope that this helps.

You will not notice the change between 375 and 385. Let your surgeon worry about the specific dimensions of your implants. I would suggest asking your surgeon if you can try on a variety of sizers, from 300 to 400, to get a better idea of the difference in sizes on you.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

10 cc in Breast Augmentation

Ten cc is virtually undetectable in the arena of breast augmentation. Dont worry about the volume, worry about your surgeon understanding your aesthetic goals. 
Continue to follow up with your surgeon to ensure that you progress as planned.  Best of luck, Vincent Marin, MD San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Vincent P. Marin, MD

What is the difference between 375cc vs 385cc implants?

The 10cc difference between 375cc and 385cc is less volume than one tablespoon. This difference is negligible and probably not visibly perceivable. It is more important to consider breast and implant biodimentional measurements than actual implant volume. I suggest you have one final sit down discussion with your surgeon prior to your actual breast augmentation surgical procedure. 

Implant volumes

The volume differences you describe are very small. They will not make a big difference.  In my  opinion, the key at these small volume differences is more about shape.

Best breast implant for me?

Thank you for the question. Online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific enough advice to be truly helpful. Much will depend on your specific anatomic features; for example, a 25 cc difference may be noticeable on a very petite patient but not on a patient with a larger frame.  Generally speaking, a 10 cc difference does not make enough difference to be clinically noticeable.
Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.
Given that your surgery is coming up soon, I would suggest that you spend additional time communicating your goals/concerns directly with your plastic surgeon, preferably prior to the date of surgery.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. 2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of know words such as “natural” or "C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice. 3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers. I hope this (and the attached link/video, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.