Would 425 cc Silicon give me a full C? (photo)

I know that it varies so much but I just am wondering if it will at least give me over a B. I'm 19 years old, 135 lbs, and currently a 34A. Thank you in advance :-)

Postop bra cup size

It is impossible to guarantee a bra cup size following almost any breast surgery but that size implant would likely put you between a C to D cup. Approximately every 150 cc of implant will increase one cup size. So, you can expect an increase of 2-3 cup sizes in general but it really depends on your current measurements, type of implant, and the brand of bra you use before and after. To be sure, consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery to discuss your options. Do your homework when looking for a surgeon. Don't choose someone based solely on an advertisement or price. Check reviews, before and after photos, and qualifications. 

Breast Size

There is no accepted size for breasts. a C cup in one product line is a D in another.Having said that I suspest you will be bigger than a C cup with a 425cc implant.

Size after augmentation

It is very difficult to assess size after implantation, but with a 425 mL implant, you may be a D or DD cup. Best to get fitted for a bra by a professional, after all swelling has gone away. Best of luck to you. 

B cup

It is difficult to say exactly which cup size will result from a 425 cc implant. This implant size will be substantial for your frame depending on your breast base width measurements. 
Good luck. DrBurnett#realself100

Would 425 cc Silicon give me a full C?

Thank you for your question. Based on your photos, you appear to have a nice starting place and should have a nice result with breast augmentation surgery. Unfortunately, predicting a cup size is not possible. A rough estimation would be going up one cup size for every 150-200cc. 
The most important factor when sizing implants, is working closely with your surgeon in person to find the implant size that gives you the look that you desire. Careful measurements of your breast and chest wall will help determine which size implants will fit within your natural breast footprint. Taking into account your desired look, and your measurements, an implant is chosen that specifically fits your body. Unfortunately, online recommendations are not that helpful. Make sure that you have a good relationship with your plastic surgeon, so that you two can work together to find the right size. In my office, patients try on implants in a bra and clothing. There able to see how they look in the mirror, and in photographs. Women are also encouraged to bring in wish pictures, so that I can get a sense of the look that they would like to achieve. Good luck with the process!

Breast Implant volume and cup size

Because bra cup sizing is not standardized, it is not possible to predict your final cup size based on implant volume.  You can be fitted for a bra at 3 different stores and be given 3 different cup sizes.  Even within the same store, you can fit in several bras from made by different manufacturers, each with different cup sizes.  The best way of determining optimal implant volume is by taking into account various measurements of your anatomy, along with an assessment of your tissue quality, combined with some input from yourself during your consultation.  All of these factors are then taken into account when selecting an appropriate breast implant volume.  Hope that is helpful -

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. It depends on your chest wall measurements and existing breast tissue as implant size does not accurately correlate to a bra size.  It also depends on the brand and style of bra you wear as size varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. SchwartzBoard Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Would 425 cc Silicon give me a full C?

Thank you for the question. Based on your photographs, I think that you are starting at a good place and should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery.  
There is no accurate/reliable/predictable correlation between size/profile breast implant utilized and cup size achieved; online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific enough advice to be truly helpful.

Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.
  Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "full C cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with. 

You'll be more like a D cup!

Dear Stellabell123,From the photo that you submitted, you look to be closer to a B cup, which means 425cc would more likely give you a final D cup.  Good luck!

Breast

It sounds like the size you are choosing is about right to achieve at least a C cup. Try on the implants in a tight bra and check it out in a mirror. Good luck...

Larry Weinstein, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon