Is it ok to have Dysport 9 days before oral surgery, Bone Graft For Implants?

I have had Botox before but never Dysport and am having some oral surgery done bone grafts for implants in 9 days. Is it OK to have Dysport injections before my surgery?

I do not foresee any problems associated with having Dysport or Botox prior to oral surgery. If you are still uncertain, you can check with your oral surgeon.

Fort Lauderdale Oculoplastic Surgeon

No problem

I don't see any reason not to have the Dysport performed prior to your oral surgery- there should be no problems.
Be well- Dr. C

Guy Cappuccino, MD
Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon

Dysport before surgery?

This is perfectly fine. There is really no difference in the side effect profile or effects of Dysport or Botox. There should be no apprehension.

Steven F. Weiner, MD