Uneven musclular development - hollow cheek.

Im not sure how but my buccinator muscle if much bigger on one side of my face. one side of my face has hollow cheeks and other it a bit round, is it because of sucking while swollowing? if so, how did both of my cheeks not get developed?

Asymmetrical Solution with cheek augmentation and fillers (juvederm, radiesse)

This is tough to answer without pictures, but most people have some asymmetries. However, symmetry can be improved with well-placed fillers (Voluma, Radiesse, Perlane, Bellafill): Sculptra, implants or fat. I recommend getting a consultation with a facial contouring expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Uneven face

Most people do have some difference from one of the face to the other.  I would doubt that you caused any asymmetry from sucking or swallowing.  Photographs or an examination of you would be needed to try and determine if there was any issue other than normal asymmetry to your face.  Sometimes, injectable fillers can be used to help make the face more even.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years.  Non smiling photos of your face from the front and side would help in the evaluation.  Asymmetry exits in all faces, so having cheeks of a different size is not uncommon.  I however you feel a mass or lump in your cheeks, this should be examined and worked up by an ENT Surgeon in your area.

Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face if your exam and workup (ENT) are normal.

Hope this helps.