Why is my left cheek bigger than my right cheek? (Photo)

Why is my left cheek bigger than my right cheek ? & it's sort of harder to tell in this picture but my left nose crease is deeper and scrunches up more when I talk. It's like one side of my face uses more muscle than the other side and I want to fix this without surgery. I force myself to try and lift the right side of my face when I talk so it isn't so bad but I want to know if there is anything else I can do to have a even face?

Cheek asymmetry- treatment with fillers

You have a very pretty face but asymmetries in every patient are present... if you look closely enough.  The question then becomes which are reasonable to treat?

That being said, minor irregularities can be addressed with a number of fillers.  

Your doctor should have an artistic eye and notice the differences, including the accompanying differences such as with the cheeks, eye bones, orbital set, brows, mandibular border, etc. that often go hand in hand with cheek asymmetry.

Symmetrical Solutions with facial fillers (voluma, juvederm), sculptra, fat

Everyone has some facial asymmetries. Facial symmetry can be improved with well-placed fillers (Voluma, Radiesse, Perlane, Bellafill): Sculptra, implants or fat. I recommend getting a consultation with a facial contouring expert. Best, Dr. Emer