Is it OK to have wisdom teeth extracted after getting lumineers?

I'm getting lumineers done in 2 to 3 weeks & I was supposed to have my top wisdom teeth removed this week but I think it may be best to wait now until afterwards because I also need to get a deep cleaning done before I get the lumineers.So my question is...is it going to be ok if I wait until after the lumineers to remove my wisdom teeth or is it ideal to remove them first & if so how long after should I wait to get a deep cleaning & have the lumineers done if my wisdoms are impacted?Thank you

Lumineers, wisdom teeth

Hi:

Definitely I recommend to do the deep cleaning at least one week before the lumineers, however normally you can wait to remove the wisdom teeth after getting the lumineeers done.

Dr. Maddahi

Beverly Hills Dentist