In Atlanta the prices extremely high, affordable Lumineers?

I am very interested in getting Lumineers, and willing to travel, Please recommend a affordable area Place Less than 1600.00 a tooth

Looking for veneers outside of Atlanta

Before getting Lumineers or veneers, I would highly recommend looking at the before and after patient pics of the dentist you are thinking about selecting.  This will be the absolute best predictor of outcome for you.  This will give you the best idea of how your teeth will look.  If the dentist does not have fantastic before and after photos, then you are just rolling the dice.  We post our prices on RealSelf all the time.  I would advise you to look around RealSelf and call the places that have the photos that you like the best.  I hope this helps.  Follow me on RealSelf for more questions and answers.