Swelling after breast reduction and lipo.

I'm six weeks post op after my breast reduction and my sides, near the incision that runs under my arms, are super sore and swollen still. My PS did lipo my sides/back area in addition to the reduction. When will that swelling resolve? I still can't put my arms down without some discomfort.

Given your concerns, best to follow up with your plastic surgeon earlier than already scheduled if necessary). Although "soreness and swelling" may be normal, they may also be symptoms of an  underlying problem. Your plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to accurate assessment, advice, predictions, and meaningful reassurance. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with longer-term.