Skinfinity laser vs Infini laser?

I'd like to knkw the difference between these two lasers since some clinics are carrying skinfinity laser now.

Infini is much more robust than Skinfinity

First, both devices combine microneedling and RF and are not lasers. Infini is a powerful skin tightening treatment that is great for wrinkles and laxity in addition to acne scarring. The needles penetrate deep into the dermis, and are insulated, so you do not damage the epidermis-- and thus it is safe on any skin type. The results are dramatic. Skinfinity uses a roller with needles that are not insulated and do not penetrate very deep into the skin. This is more of a surface treatment and is less aggressive than Infini. Either of these devices can be combined with PRP for great results. (The video provided by one of these answers shows PRP and a microneedling pen-- and does not depict either Infini or Skinfinity.)

Seattle Physician

Skinfinity vs Infini for skin

These are not lasers but RF devices. The Skinfinity uses a rolling pin system to apply energy to the skin surface and slightly lower. It is not insulated. It is a very mild treatment that is not aggressive. Results are minimal. Infini will penetrate the skin much deeper, give more results, and a bit more downtime. It's needles are insulated, so it is safer for darker skin types and there is minimal wound care.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Skinfinity Versus Infini Versus Intensif

The Skinfinity allows practitioners to treat all different skin types in one machine, but doesn't penetrate as deeply into the skin. I actually use the Intensif because they use non-insulated needles and provides the best outcome. I also always combine with prp for best results.  I have all devics and find good results with them all if used properly . See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer