Taking omega 3 and infini RF?

Since omega 3 capsules are anti inflammatory can they reduce your results from your infini rf treatment? Thank you

No evidence with supplements and INFINI RF

Like Dr Weiner, I agree there is no evidence. A few helpful hints I tell my patients is to stop potential irritants 48 hours prior to INFINI RF ( like vitamin A), then recommence a week later. Most of my INFINI RF patients undertake PRP at the same time, so staying hydrated is important. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Anti-inflammatories and Infini

This is a theoretic concern for all treatments that stimulate collagen. I have seen nothing that proves this either way. If it can be held, it might be helpful but I don't restrict my patients on their supplements. I do say to hold for 3 days prior to the procedure to decrease any bleeding during the procedure but then resume after we are done.

Steven F. Weiner, MD