Infini after fillers?

i have fillers such as silicone and juvederm in my skin for my acne scars, and was wondering if i can get infini since these fillers in my skin?

Yes, INFINI and fillers OK

To date there has been no documented evidence to suggest microneedling RF, even with INFINI can destroy fillers, so it is safe. I perform this procedure on a daily basis with patents who I personally have filled, and have not seen destruction nor filler 'melt down;. IMO all good. Dr Davin S. Lim, Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Botox , Laser, Fillers --- CAN ALL BE DONE SAME DAY

We do lasers/RF on the same day as fillers. I suggest you see an expert in acne scarring treatments. Dr. Emer.

Infini after silicone and Juvederm in acne scars

The heat from Infini will negatively affect the duration of fillers placed IN THE DERMIS. If the filler is placed beneath the dermis as it is in many cases, the filler is unaffected. Bellafill is not affected by Infini because it needs 160 C to melt and Infini gets to 70 C. My concern is the silicone and the possibility of stimulating an immune response. Even if done in an area where there is no silicone, there are reports of granuloma formation when other procedures are done (no Infini reports to my knowledge). It's a risk that can happen but not necessarily will happen.

Steven F. Weiner, MD