Infini RF or PRP with microneedling? (Photo)

I am considering the Infini treatment or PRP with micro pen for my acne scars. I have heard good things about both treatments are there any suggestions on this?

Facial Aging -- Treatment With Lasers Like Fraxel, Radiofrequency Like Viva/Intensif, Combined with Microneedling/PRP

Microneedling RF like infini or intensif are much more powerful than microneedling alone.  PRP can be added to either.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Infini is more powerful than PRP and microneedling for acne scars

Infini is the way to go. Infini is much more powerful and can reverse acne scars like yours often in about 2-3 treatments. PRP and microneedling are great for maintenance but won't be able to reverse scarring the way Infini can.

Katherine Dee, MD
Seattle Physician

Best treatment for acne scars Infini vs PRP and microneedling?

I would say Infini wiithout a doubt. The energy associated with Infini is needed to give significant improvements with the acne scars. I would say microneedling is about 1/10th the effect of Infini and that the PRP adds slightly to improve those results. The consensus is building that Infini is better than lasers or all other treatments for acne scarring. I recently lectured about this very subject in Los Angeles.

Steven F. Weiner, MD