Infini RF or etwo? or neither?

I have rolling acne scars on which I've had countless small and big procedures on and have spent so much over so many years to still not be where I want. This is the next procedure being recommended and I would appreciate any advice

Infini vs etwo for acne scars

The Infini is a safer procedure. It uses insulated needles to put energy deeper than the etwo. The etwo is ablative and will take more time to heal. There is more risk with the etwo with scarring and pigmentation. Infini is becoming the gold standard for acne scarring. Davin Lim is a colleague is Australia who is an expert with acne scars. He agrees with me in using Infini for acne scars and also believes in using PRP for most patients as well.