Long-term results of INFINI?

Hi Doctors, I have read much about the benefits of INFINI and how it is currently one of the best treatments for treating acne scarring with less downtime and being safer. I am however trouble finding however whether the results of INFINI are permanent. From INFINI stimulating collagen, how long would one expect results to last for after 2-3 treatments of INFINI? Thanks

Results are Long term

Results from INFINI are considered permanent. You are rebuilding your skins collagen layers with this treatment. New collagen is not lost at a more accelerated rate, unless you have new trauma, scarring or sun damage.

Infini Versus Intensif for long term results

The improvement you see in the acne scars would be permanent. I love Intensif much more because it uses non-insulated needles and gives better results. I also always add prp for better outcomes. Most acne scars do require a combination of microneedling/prp, lasers, and fillers. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Infini for acne scarring

Agree with Dr Weiner. He probably has the most infini experience in the world. Infini grows new collagen and elastin and the improvement in acne scars is permanent

Jason Pozner, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Results of Infini for acne scarring is permanent

The correction obtained with acne scars is permanent. The skin is remodeled and will stay that way as long as there is no further acne causing scarring. There is aging which causes volume loss. Volume loss accentuates the acne scars, so volume is often needed as you get older to maintain the improved look. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Long term results from Infini

Hi there. This is a great question that I'm asked frequently-- the results from Infini are permanent. Infini stimulates your skin to remodel itself and build collagen. That is your new skin-- you get to keep it (unlike fillers which start to be broken down the moment you place therm in the body). From that time on, you will be aging as normal. If you continue to experience acne, you may form new scars. As you age, your skin loses collagen naturally-- so if you want to maintain it, I always recommend some kind of maintenance to make up for that loss, either with an Infini once/year or microneedling with PRP or Growth factor serum or other treatments that stimulate collagen effectively.

Katherine Dee, MD
Seattle Physician

How long do Infini results last?

Thank you for the question. Infini causes structural changes in the skin by generating new collagen and helping the skin to repair old scar tissue. These results are "permanent" -- meaning that they do not wear off over time. Your skin will continue to age and will be effected by your environment (e.g., UV exposure), but the collagen will not go away. Best of luck moving forward!

Evan Ransom, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon