Ultherapy: melting face effect, destroying subQ fat, aged look after treatment, etcetera... Any suggestions?

I've noticed a lot of reviews of people having severe complications and horrible results as a result of ultherapy. I've also notice that doctors who offer this service in their practice (those who don't) aren't commenting on any of these reviews. I'm curious as to why? Obviously this is a real problem if all these people are having the same complications. Would be nice to hear what a medical professional would have to say about these unfortunately results and possibly offer an explanation..

Albany NY Ultherapy Expert says it's Safe and Effective when using a real machine and an Ultherapy trained technician

Ultherapy lifts, tones and tightens skin with new collagen production and does not destroy facial fat or cause someone to look older.  The ultrasound energy does not travel deep enough to melt fat.  The reviews showing horrible results are at most anecdotal and these patients may never of actually had a real ultherapy treatment since there are some counterfeit machines being used.

Be sure your ultherapy is done by a highly trained and experienced technician or trained doctor and check he equipment used to be sure it is truly manufactured by Ulthera.  The handpiece should show the Ulthera company name and label.

Hope this helps you to avoid a disaster!

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy has not been shown to cause volume loss

The answerr to your question is no. Ultherapy does not cause volume loss as the energy does not penetrate below 4.5 mm to cause fat loss or volume loss.

Read the Ultherapy ebook on the link below.

Dr Karamanoukian
Williamsville, NY

Are there Ultherapy Complications?

The answer is no.  To my knowledge, I have never heard, nor experienced anyone having a "severe complication" with Ultherapy.  I spent many hours researching and experiencing Ultherapy myself, and was thoroughly convinced that this was something I needed to incorporate into my practice.  Ultherapy is your, "bank account" for your collagen future as you age!!!

Charles A. Wallace, MD

There are no "severe complications" with Ultherapy. Ultherapy is a safe none invasive technology to create a conservative facial soft tissue tightening. Have you seen any before and after pictures of these so called "severe complications"? why are there no lawsuits against the company if there are these complications? 

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Winchester Facial Plastic Surgeon