What Are the Differences and Trade-offs Between Selphyl, The Vampire Facelift and Traditional Fillers (Restylane, Juvaderm)?

I am so confused; what are the differences between these products and why would I want one over the other? Is there any benefit whatsoever in having your own blood injected into your face? If so, what are the trade-offs in terms of efficacy, longevity of results and safety?

Filler Overview

Thisi s a great question and I hope I can explain this to make you feel more comfortable.

• Vampire facelift is a technique that uses a growth factor product by Selphy and your own blood to restore soft tissue.  It does take time to see the results but, it works. It is safe and probably longer lasting than the other types.
  • Juvederm is a hylauronic acid filler that comes in a double or triple stand, safe and you see the results immediately, last up to a year sometimes longer
  • Restylane and Perlane is another hylauronic filler made by a another company similar to Juvederm, simlar efficacy, longevity and results as Juvederm.

Hope this helps...It really depends on where you are injecting and the talent of the injector. 

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Last contacted 2 months ago

Vampire Facial vs Fillers

A vampire Facial is a Natural way of rejuvenating the skin. It is not a face lift – it is more about rejuvenating skin.  It does not add volume – so if that is your goal Dr. Ebrahim recommends that you think about dermal fillers.

The Vampire Facial will enhance skin texture and tone with results lasting up to 18 months.

Shehla Ebrahim, MD
Vancouver Physician

Last contacted 7 days ago