Can this deep plane face and necklift be corrected? Extremely painful and looking disfigured. (photo)

Ears stitched and uneven. Neck looks horrible with excessive and painful banding from jaw to jaw and pulled too tight when try to lift neck while center of neck has loose skin. Unable to spend more than an hour in a prone position as neck becomes too painful . I am done with the PL who thinks this is a good result despite the fact that I cannot function normally

Please click here to see previous question. 

Facelift question

I am sorry you are having a difficult time.  First, my answer to you is "it depends"  If the surgery was done within the last 6 months, I would wait.  The tightness and irregularities may improve with time.  If not, I would ask your surgeon about SPECIFIC concerns you have.  If he/she does not respond with a plan, then I agree find one who will.  Sometimes, non operative modalities can address contour issues.  Laser, ultherapy, or other appraoches may work.  Ask a board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck

Wilmington Plastic Surgeon