Will minoxidil destroy collagen on my face?

I want to use Minoxidil 5% on my face in order to get more facial hair. I've heard about minoxidil destroying collagen on face. Are there any long term side effects of using minoxidil and is the collagen thing true? Thanks a lot. I'm 18 years old by the way

Minoxidil

Minoxidil will not destroy collagen in your face. Many young men want to accelerate their beard growth and ask about it. It takes age (genetic triggers which occur in family lines) so if you want to find out when your beard will grow out, you need to find out when your father or grandfather started to grow theirbeard. Hormones should have kicked in nicely by the time a man reaches 18 but he must wait out his genetics as hormone alone are not responsible for the onset of beard grown. Beard transplants can be done when the young man is a bit older (over 25) if the beard has not grown in yet

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon