Is there something wrong with my breast implants? One has suddenly dropped about 1/2 inch lower than the other!

I had my breasts done about 1 and a half years ago with no worries,i absolutely love them! Perfect shape and size and they sit great, BUT the last few months i have noticed the right one has dropped and looks bigger then the left. It is an inch or 1/2 an inch and inch lower then the left, they feel the same and are lovely and soft, except on top like on my chest i can feel the left one is sitting higher and now and the left fills out the bra at the top more than the right? Is this normal?

Uneven breasts

I highly recommend that you make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon for an examination. There could be many reasons that may have caused the asymmetry ranging from implant malposition or issues with integrity, capsular contracture, or even change in your weight/breast shape. Best to get a full evaluation.

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

See your surgeon

You should make an appointment with your plastic surgeon for an in person examination as the symptoms you are describing could indicate a number of things. More pictures would be helpful, but having your doctor examine you and prescribe further treatment is probably necessary.

Good luck!

Implant dropping?

It really depends on what kind of augmentation you had and if the same thing was done on both sides and sometimes its because you are right or left handed. If the breast looks different and feels different, it is important to maintain follow up with your doctor and have your concerns addressed in person as well. Best of luck, MMT