Will Picosure remove deep eyebrow frown lines?

I have the number 11 frown lines on my forehead even when my face is at rest. I'm just 29 and its so obvious. I do not want to have botox or filler injections. Which laser is the best to remove them? I heard picosure was the best. Is that true? Does anyone have before and after results showing this

Thanks for your question. PicoSure is designed for tattoo removal and does treat wrinkles but that is more of a secondary or even tertiary benefit. You may want to consider Botox. This would enable the nerves to contract, thus smoothing out fine lines such as elevens, and prevent them for returning with ongoing treatments. Hope this helps. Best, Dr. Katz

Picosure for Frown Lines

Hi Osha, unfortunately Picosure will not remove your frown lines.  The lines are caused by muscle movement and this is why Botox (Dysport) works best.  You will not find before and after photos for Picosure on frown lines because this type of result will not happen with that laser (or likely any laser).  

To see frown lines treated with injections, click on the link below.  

Harold J. Kaplan, MD