Can you do thermage on sagging knees?

Help with sagging knees

Without photos it's difficult to determine if you would be a good candidate, but we use the third generation thermage and have had very good results treating loose skin around the knees. I would recommend consulting  with an experienced practitioner for further evaluation. 

Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Thermage off the face

I have performed Thermage since the first machine came out almost 10 years ago, The first units were very painful and the results were not uniform,
The third generation machine (Thermage CPT) can achieve great results off the face.
I have treated knees, arms, abdomen, legs and more.
We use the more aggressive Total Tip 1200 and perform several passes.
I hope this was helpful
Yours,
Dr David R.

A. David Rahimi, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologist

Thermage and Sagging Knees

You can definitely do Thermage for sagging knees and other areas of sagging on the body.  It works extremely well for skin tightening for every area of the body.  Without a photo it is hard to assess the problem. For instance if there is extra fat in that area and you can utilize the cool-mini applicator from Coolsculpting to reduce the fat. Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD