Can you have Thermage on areas that are tattooed?

if not what alternatives are there and what would happen if I was to have thermage treatment on a tattood area ?

Thermage over tattoos

It's perfectly safe to use thermage over tattoos. Thermage is not a laser and therefore will not damage the tattoo. I hope this helps.

Thermage and Tattoos

Yes, Thermage can be performed on an area that has a tattoo.  Because this is heat and not the same type of laser, you can have this procedure. Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Thermage and Tattoos

Yes, thermage can be performed over a tattoo.  I suggest you see an expert for treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.