How to get a more feminine profile? (Photos)

I want to make my profile more feminine. I feel everything about it is too harsh and prominent, especially my nose. What are some options I can choose to soften up my prominent facial features?

Facial feminization

Based on your profile I would recommend considering a feminization rhinoplasty as well as consider some forehead work - contouring and scalp advancement. Your forehead is actually round but there is some prominence that can be contoured to represent a better, more feminine profile. I think that your chin and cheeks are perfect. Hope this helps, Best, Vartan Mardirossian MD

Jupiter Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial Feminization

First, you are absolutely lovely and many women would kill for such full lips, brows and big eyes!  If you want to soften your face a bit, I agree that starting with the nose will make a big change.  After that I think you would be very happy, but if you wanted more change you could make small adjustments to the chin (reduce it slightly) and/or add a little more fullness to the cheeks.  These do not need much change though, I would do the nose first and then see how you like it.Best of luck,

Dr Rodman

Regina Rodman, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty would be step one

Based on your photographs I would agree with your assessment.  I think your nose has some masculine features and refining it would make a big difference in your overall appearance.  Your brow and chin are also strong.  Changing these would make a much smaller difference and have a more significant recovery, and your full cheeks balance these features well.  Your surgeon will me able to tell you how all of these features relate to one another in a face to face consult. Bryan Rolfes, MD

Bryan Rolfes, MD
Minneapolis Otolaryngologist