Rhinoplasty, Brow Bone Reduction, and Chin Reduction? (photos)

I'm 19, I want my face to be more feminine from the side. I want my brow ridge smaller, I want my nose to be smaller and less round, and I want a more feminine chin from the side as well. All photos are unedited and taken today, what would you doctors recommend?

Facial feminization surgery

Rhinoplasty,  brow reduction and jaw reduction are all indicated to feminize your appearance.  Facial fillers or cheek implants would enhance your mid face and provide full and  feminine cheeks.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Good eye

I think you are on the right track, and the procedures you mentioned would make a big change.  You should also consider adding volume to your cheeks below your eyes.  This will help to bring light into your eyes and also help to make your brow appear smaller (one of the reasons it looks so prominent is that is sticks out so far compared to your flat cheeks).  You can fill your cheeks with injections of filler or fat, but you are going to have surgery you should consider implants as well as they are a good permanent solution.  Your hairstyle covers the back of your jaw, so I can't assess it well.  If it bothers you you should consider reducing it at the same time as your chin.  A face to face consultation with a surgeon who is experienced in FFS will help you make some of these decisions.

Bryan Rolfes, MD
Minneapolis Otolaryngologist

Facial feminization with forehead lift, rhinoplasty, and chin reduction.

Facial feminization  with  forehead lift, rhinoplasty, and chin reduction its what will give you a feminine and more attractive face. All these can be done at one time. Look at my website and others and see the results of TG surgery that I have done for more than 35 years. Look at the hairline incision and you should NOT see a scar. We developed these techniques so the hair grows thru the scar and not behind it.