I'm looking for a doctor with experience in rhinophyma excision after having two unsuccessful herbium treatments?

I believe CO2 laser is best and the powered microdebrider has a lot of support in the UK. I can't find one doctor out of 150 in the LA area who lists rhynophyma as a speciality. Does one exist?
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Los Angeles rhinophyma treatment with laser

In our office, we use the fractional CO2 laser for rhinophyma to carefully recontour the skin on the nose. This will help improve the textural and contour changes from rhinophyma.

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Sue Kilmer, California

Tell her Dr Davin Lim, the Australian Dermatologist sent you. Another well respected colleague is Dr Chirs Zacary. Both are laser dermatologist, and treat rhinophyma on a weekly basis. Both Derms are based in California. 

I think I have a few before and afters of rhinophyma in my photos section. Both Dr Sue Kilmer and I use a hybrid laser - surgical method. Yes, CO2 is the optimal laser. Expect a significant improvement, however healing up times vary from 2-3.5 weeks. 

I follow this up with V BEAM laser to treat the surrounding skin, and massage to increase lymphatic flow, but CO2 Laser is the answer. 

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist 
BRISBANE, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist