Can fillers give a pinched nose a rounder appearance and more of break at the tip rather than a straight profile?

I like my profile however I prefer a slight break at the tip of my nose and a slight break to give it a more feminine look. Also the sides of the tip are too narrow and tip is very pointy which I dont like. I used to have a button nose and Iiked it better. Can fillers be used on the sides to make the nose appear a little rounder and give the nose a slight lift ? I had surgery over a year ago and I dont dislike it to the point where I would like to risk having another surgery. Would fillers help?

Non-surgical rhinoplasty question

During a non-surgical rhinoplasty, filler is added to the nose to fill areas of depressions. Depressions can cause the appearance of the nose to look crooked, have a hump/bump or make the tip look narrow. Filling in these depressions will create a nose that looks straighter, make a bump look smoother or smooth the tip.  

I believe you had a great result from your rhinoplasty, but you would be a good candidate for a non-surgical rhinoplasty is you wanted to make a subtle change to the tip.  After using numbing cream on the skin, it is a rather pain free. It will swell for 2-4 days and there is little recovery time. 

Rounding nose with filler

YOu can soften the look with fillers but I think that your nose is beautiful the way it is. If you use a filler use a soft one like Juvedern or Restylane. 

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

You have a very nice nose.  Adding filler can soften the tip a bit if you want, but I think your nose is nice as is.