Natural Breast Lift

I have sagging boobs and want to know what treatment is available. I don't want to do cosmetic surgery.

Unfortunately not

There is no durable way to lift and reshape ptotic or droopy breasts without some type of surgical intervention. There are some laser companies that claim that their lasers, when applied onto the breast skin, can "lift" the breast, but when you look carefully at their before and after pictures, there is very little if any improvement, and certainly if you need a significant lift or have thin skin, this will absolutely not work.

If you are truly averse to any type of surgical procedure, the only option that isleft is a good bra with excellent support.

Breast Lift

Mastopexy is a procedure to move the nipple areola to a normal position, reduce the areolar size to a youthful diameter, remove and even up sagging tissue, and create a fuller more youthful shape to the breast mound. it can often be done without an implant as long as you understand that you will be slightly smaller after the surgery and not have as much cleavage and upper pole fullness as women that choose an implant. Look at lots of picture of before/after of women with and without implants and decide what is right for you. Good Luck!!

Nothing!

If you have saggy breasts, the only way to lift them would be through a surgical procedure.  Avoid all creams, laser treatments etc as you would be throwing away your money. 

Breast Lift

Unfortunately their is no successfully proven or permanent non-surgical way to correct breast ptosis without a surgical breast procedure.  

A mastopexy, or breast lift surgery, allows your operating surgeon to rearrange the breast tissue, lift the nipple to a normal position, reduce the areolar size, and remove excess and sagging skin and tissue.  This creates and affords the patient a more youthful and perky breast shape and can be done with or without the addition of a breast implant.  While I understand that some patients are averse to having a surgical procedure, the advertised non-surgical alternatives are simply a waste of ones time and money.  

If you are displeased with the current appearance of your breasts, I would recommend consulting with a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns and what options are available to you.  I often find that a patients perception of what a breast lift surgery entails, as far as recovery, downtime and invasive nature, is much larger or more difficult than it actually is.  As such, you might find comfort in learning exactly what your options are based upon your specific anatomy and what the procedure would mean for you.  I hope you find this helpful and I wish you all the best.

Someday, Perhaps, But Lifting and Adding Volume are Still the Gold Standard.

Scars can be minimized by restoring volume with an implant or with fat grafting.  

Many attempts at at nonsurgical skin tightening and minimally invasive techniques to lasso the breast to a higher position have been and are being tried. Sadly, none of these have risen to the expected level of 'safe and reliable'.  

Natural breast lift

Your breasts can appear lifted by wearing certain bras or clothing.  However, if you truly want your breasts to be lifted, you will need a surgical procedure.  This could be with or without implants.  

Breast Rejuvenation

Thankyo you for your question. Unfortunately, the only option available at this time to significantly change the size or shape of the breast is some form of surgery. The type of surgery recommended will depend on what problem(s) needs to be addressed. Sagging breasts will require a lift to some degree. Consult with two or more board certified plastic surgeons in your area to learn your options.

Breast Lift

It would be great if there were some kind of exercise, magic wand or cream that could perk up the breasts.  From the surgical standpoint, the best option for lifting the breasts is either a breast augmentation and/or a breast lift. Sometime a combination of the two procedures will provide the best results possible.

Sincerely,
Joshua Kreithen, M.D.
Sarasota, FL

Joshua Kreithen, MD
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Natural breast lift

If you don't want surgery, bras are your only option.  Creams and pills do not help.  Best wishes as you gather information. 

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

No surgery

Breast that have loss support after pregnancy do not lift naturally. Surgery is the only option that will give you an acceptable result. A consultation will help you understand options.

William C. Rigano, MD
Dayton Plastic Surgeon