Best plastic surgeons for BBL in Orange County 2016?

I'm 5'7 and 130 lbs 30 years old man I a good candidate? Id like to lipo my hips and stomach and lower butt to give my butt more shape.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Brazilian Butt Lift

Hello, thanks for your question and for posting your pictures. The success in your procedure will depend in how much fat could be grafted from your donor sites which are limited according to your pictures. In order to get a more accurate advice have an in person consultation. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Finding a doctor

This may not be the best for him for finding the right doctor for you.

Real self does not like for us to mention the names of other doctors.

Try the patient to patient part of the website for I go to the American Society of plastic surgeons website to find local board-certified plastic surgeon's.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD