Too narrow hips. Fat tummy, boobs etc but no hips or bum.

Hi :) I'm an 18 year old female and I have really narrow hips. I'm a bit fat and biggish boobs but for some reason I have no hips and I feel like it looks really manly. Are there any medications that redistribute fat to hips/bum like estrogen or something? I'd really appreciate help as I'm really self conscious of my figure-or lack of. Thank you :) Faraday

Not that i know of

Hello, i dont know of any medication that would help redistribute ur body fat, nevertheless, liposuction and fat grafting can do wonders to any body. Best wishes.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Fat Transfer

Unfortunately, no, there are no medications that can reliably redistribute your fat in the way you have described. A good option would be to undergo liposculpture with transfers to your hips and buttocks. I suggest scheduling an in-person consultation with a certified plastic surgeon to make an informed decision.

Traci Temmen, MD

Traci Temmen, MD

Fat Transfer

Medicine may not have anything to offer so you might want to look into surgical options. Liposuction sculpting of fatty areas and then fat transfer to thin areas might achieve your goals. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS

Dr derby sang

There are no medications in the market that transfer your body fat from one location to another or that shape your body. A lipo sculpture maybe combined with a fat transfer towards the area where you need you can give you great results.

best regards

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Not known medications

I have never heard from any medication that can do that, and i dont think its possible. 

What you want is to transfer fat cells from one place to another, this way you can reshape your contour. try liposculpture.

I, like a few other colleagues offer online consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss what will be the proper treatment to achieve the result you desires.

Regards,

Dr. Luis Redondo

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD

Liposuction and Buttock Fat Grafting

In order to add volume and "curves" to your lower body, liposuction and fat grafting is likely to be required. This procedure involves harvesting fat from the tummy and hips and then injecting that fat back into the buttock to fill out this region. This is known as a Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL. Find a plastic surgeon in your area with experience in this fat grafting technique. Best of luck!

No Hips & Hormone Questions

Great questions.  In all likelihood, the shape of your body that you are describing is a product of your genetics (Your parents and ancestors).  The good news is that through a combination of liposuction/liposculpture & fat grafting (Of your hips)  you can significantly change the inherited shape of your body.  Hormones, in all likelihood, are not the problem or the answer.