Breast augmentation after miscarriage at 6weeks?

I had a 6wk scan and seen a hb, went back for a 9 wk scan last night and it had stopped growing. I am due to have surgery next week between 29Aug- 2Sep to have it all removed. I have breast lift & implant revision surgery booked through insurance for 4 /5 October and want to know if it's appropriate to go ahead with the surgery? Mentally I'm ready, but want an idea if it's safe and possible? Thank you all, appreciate it .

Doctor Answers 1


Being 1 month postpartum and a history of miscarriages can put you at a higher risk for DVT, a blood clot in the leg.  If you have other risk factors, you may want to wait longer before your elective surgery to be as safe as possible.

Napa Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.