Why are my boobs so ugly? (Photos)

I have always hated my breasts. The areolas are huge - my nipples are flat unless aroused or cold, and they're just generally a really ugly bunch!! I have had two children however they never changed through either pregnancy. It was virtually impossible for me to breast feed as my nipples are so flat! Is there a scientific term for ugly boobs like this? Or is it simply, every breast is different and I wasn't very blessed ?

Find the right surgeon to enhance your breasts!

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

"Ugly Boobs"

You have all of the signs of a Tuberous Breast!   This is easily corrected with a Breast Lift, with or without an Implant, depending if you want to be larger or not.   In either case, you can have beautiful breasts!    

Breast augmentation with lift, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Tubular breasts

Repair includes both high profile implants and breast lifts. The base must also be released to reduce the tubular shape

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS

Ugly Breasts

Breast size and shape can vary from person to person so it is very normal for your breasts to be shaped this way.  You have what is known as tubular breasts and many plastic surgeons have experience with this.  Surgery can help to correct a lot of your concerns.  Please consult with a surgeon that is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery in your area to discuss what would be right for you.

"Ugly" breasts

The ideal aesthetic for breasts will vary from individual to individual and culture to culture.  That said, most would agree on a few things.  The breast mound should be sitting higher up on the chest wall, and the nipple-areolar complex (NAC) should be about 2 inches in diameter and located above the fold under the breast.  You have a variation of the "tuberous" breast deformity.  The NAC is overly large and the breast tissue appears to be "puffing" or herniating into it, and your breasts are very saggy.  The one feature of tuberous breasts you do not have is a narrow base.  You would benefit from a breast lift to correct these problems.  You could also consider an augmentation at the same time if you would like to be a little bigger.  Best you should have a consultation with an experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options.  Best of luck.

Breasts augmentation with mini lift

Dear lolipop,   Sorry for your frustration with your breasts. Here are the good news - surgery can improve your breasts. From observing your pictures, you appear to have tubular breasts - small ptotic breasts with large herniating areolas.    The best way to give you attractive breasts is by getting breasts augmentation with implants and mini lift (donut, Benneli). The procedure will give you perky breasts with nice cleavage and smaller more attractive areolas. You can discuss with your surgeon the breasts' cup size that will make you comfortable.    You have to realize that not all results are the same, because experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome. So, do your due diligence carefully and choose your surgeon wisely.       Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do their surgeries in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive. Also, check the reviews on 'RealSelf' for ratings and positive experience reports.                                    Best of luck,                                                           Dr Widder

Unhappy with breasts

The "ideal" breast would have nipples above the fold under the breasts, proportionately smaller areolae, and better symmetry. A breast lift (and maybe implants) would likely help. Please consult with a BC PS to discuss. Best of luck to you. 

"Ugly Breasts"

You have a form of "tuberous breasts". This is fairly common and a corrective surgery most plastic surgeons have experience with. I recommend you see a surgeon for an evaluation to explore your options.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Tuberous breasts

Thank you for your question.I’m sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your breasts. It looks as though you may have a condition called tuberous breasts. Common signs of this are flat upper breasts and areolar herniation which is puffy or large nipples/areolas. This can be corrected with a breast augmentation and possibly a nipple/areola reduction to reshape the breasts and nipples/areaolas to a more pleasing shape and size.  I recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so you can have a physical examination of your breasts done to decide the best implants for you. At my office, we use Crisalix which is a virtual reality device that will allow you to view different sizes of implants and pick which best suits your desires.  As the only board certified plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh offering this virtual reality imaging system, we have a 100% satisfaction rate.  Crisalix  is truly a unique experience for our patients as they can view themselves using virtual reality goggles and can instantly visualize their own breasts changing in size and shape with all of the various brands, sizes and shapes of breast implants.  Thus, our patients leave the consultation feeling confident with the size of the implant they chose.  
Best of luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon