How do you like the PRP for face and how many sessions must I do?

PRP plus - what is it?

I think PRP is an excellent method for skin rejuvenation and acne scar remodelling- both of which require collagen to be stimulated. I use an energy based insulated microneedling device called Infini- this creates thousands of micro channels, but most importantly also delivers controlled heat to the bottom layer of your skin- the dermis. This further stimulates collagen. I then use my PRP 'over and under technique' , namely PRP on top, and injected into the dermis. Depending on your goals, 1-3 sessions are advised for the best outcomes. Dr Davin Lim, Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

PRP for face

PRP is an ideal way to restore tone and texture to the skin and remove fine lines. Through Microneedling of the PRP and injections of the PRP into deeper lines you will rejuvenate your face with lasting results. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green

Benefits of PRP for the face AKA "Vampire Facial"

The PRP Facial also known as the “Vampire Facial” is a wonderful procedure for rejuvenating skin ravaged by weather, years of sun exposure and general skin aging. The preparation of the Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is followed by multiple passes of micro needling to the desired area. The micro needling does two things. First it creates micro channels into the top layers of skin and second it “wounds” the tissue, initiating the body’s healing mechanism. The micro needling is followed by injection of the prepared PRP into specific areas of concern (IE. fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes and mouth) and “painting" of the prepared PRP on to the face. The channels created by micro needling provide a conduit for the topically painted PRP to penetrate the top layers of the skin. Both injected and painted PRP both stimulate the release of multiple growth factors including stem cells which serve to remodel the underlying collagen, tighten pores and minimize fine lines and wrinkles. The result is a more rejuvenated skin surface with improved texture and a healthy glow. I usually recommend an initial series of two to three sessions spread over four to six months. This will of course vary by the amount of initial skin damage and the patient’s desired results. After the initial series, patients return annually for a single touch up treatment. Thank you for your great question!

Robert H. Cohen, MD
Los Angeles Physician

PRP for your Face

I believe PRP for your face can be beneficial. What the PRP does it helps to reduce fine lines, build collagen as well as get rid of age spots & acne scars or scars from other superficial wounds. Now if you are looking just for the PRP facial that is what the above will do, and with the facial we use what's called micro needling. If you are speaking of PRP Face lift Then that would include injecting the PRP under the skin, as well as using a filler. This is when you would like to add that lift to some sagging skin on the face and to help fill in tear trough area. The PRP will fill in just as a filler would, but can take up to 3 to 6 months and last about 18 to 24 months, and you may choose to get filler in the 18 to 24 month time period if you feel it necessary. 
Please consult a professional in your area.
Sincerely,David Ikudayisi M.D.